Table of contents
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- What personal data does Urgent Vertalen process?
- Personal data of website visitors under 16 years of age.
- The purpose of our collection and storage of your personal data.
- How long will your personal data be stored?
- How and where do we secure your personal data?
- Sharing personal data with third parties.
- Cookies upon website use.
- Loss of personal data.
- Accessing, modifying, deleting or transferring your personal data.
- Your rights under the AVG [Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming - General Data Protection Regulation].
1 - Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
We, Urgent Vertalen, with registered office at the Koninginnegracht 10, 2514 AA in The Hague, are responsible for the careful processing of your personal data as stated in our privacy statement.
2 - What personal data does Urgent Vertalen process?
When you request a quote from us for a (sworn) translation, legalization and/or visa service, we ask you to provide us with a minimum of personal data. Once you have entrusted us with the assignment, we will collect more (personal) data from you in connection to the process.
A clear overview of the personal data that we carefully and safely process can be found below:
If you request a quote from Urgent Vertalen, we will collect and store a minimum of (personal) data from you, with all due care involved:
- Initials and/or (given) names
- Address information
- Telephone number(s)
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location information
- Information regarding your activity on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- E-mail communications between you and Urgent Vertalen
- Documents, photographs, scans and/or other files that you send to us by e-mail
- Documents, photographs and/or other physical resources that you send to us by post
- Documents, photographs and/or other physical resources that you hand over to us in person.
If you have entrusted Urgent Vertalen with the assignment, we also collect and store your following (personal) data:
- Other (personal) data that are actively provided by e-mail and/or telephone and/or physical correspondence
- Payment details
- Order history
3 - Personal data of website visitors under 16 years of age
The website and/or service(s) of Urgent Vertalen do not intend to collect data from website visitors under the age of 16. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. Of course, a visitor under the age of 16 is required to ask his or her parent(s) or guardian for permission. We recommend that parent(s)/guardian(s) be involved in the online activities of their child(ren). Doing so will prevent the unnecessary and non-consensual collection of personal data. If you are convinced that we have received personal data from a minor without your knowledge/consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then, naturally, delete this information.
4 - The purpose of our collection and storage of your personal data
When you request a quote from us for a (sworn) translation, legalization and/or visa service, we ask you to provide us with certain personal information. This information is used to perform the service(s) for which you have given us permission. Urgent Vertalen uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- So that we can call and/or e-mail you in order to provide our services.
- To deliver a sworn translation, with or without legalization and/or visa service, to you by post or courier.
- Processing and handling your payment.
- We analyse your behaviour on our website in order to improve our website and, in doing so, to tailor the range of services and products to your preferences.
- Personal data may be processed if we are required to do so by law, such as the information necessary for our tax return.
5 - How long will your personal data be stored?
Urgent Vertalen does not store personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data was collected.
6 - How and where do we secure your personal data?
Urgent Vertalen takes the securing of your (personal) information very seriously.
Your data may be stored on our secure computers, secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal data we possess.
We take appropriate measures to secure your data in addition to the statutory minimum security requirements. www.urgentvertalen.nl is equipped accordingly with a secure SSL connection. This means, among other things, that you can safely share your (personal) data with us through our website. You can recognize the SSL encryption by the green lock and green website details in the address bar upon visiting our website.
We also use two-step verification in the environments where your (personal) data is stored.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the securing of information, please feel free to contact us.
We are obliged to share your personal data with third parties for the purposes of executing the agreement and any obligations imposed by law. If personal data is provided to third parties on our behalf, we will ensure that agreements are made with the relevant party regarding careful processing and the security level (processing agreement).
We inform and ask your permission to place our cookies upon your first visit to our website. We use functional, analytical and tracking cookies in order to increase our quality and service. This enables us to, for example, ensure that the website functions properly and according to your preferences. A cookie is not linked to you as a person, but to your use of the website. If you wish, you can use your own computer, tablet or smartphone to unsubscribe from cookies and delete the cookies that have been stored.
9 - Loss of personal data
Naturally, Urgent Vertalen has taken measures to prevent data leaks together with measures to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized alteration of or unauthorized access to your personal data. If, despite the measures taken, any form of infringement should occur, we will inform you of the fact immediately. If you feel that your information is not properly secured or there is any indication of misuse of your information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us: (+31) (0) 70 778 58 30
10 - Accessing, modifying, deleting or transferring your personal data
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your own personal data. You can submit a request to us by post or by e-mail. In order to ensure that you are actually the person concerned, we ask you to enclose a copy or photograph of your identity card or passport with your request for the viewing, deleting or transferring of your personal data. You can e-mail your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by (registered) mail to our address: Urgent Vertalen, Koninginnegracht 10, 2514 AA The Hague. We will process your request before the statutory deadline.
11 - Your rights under the AVG [Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming - General Data Protection Regulation]
By completing the complaint form on the website of the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens [Dutch Data Protection Authority] https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/, you can exercise your rights concerning the AVG.
You have the following rights under the AVG:
- right of access;
- right of deletion;
- the right to correct or limit the use of the data collected;
- right to data portability.